There are 50 nations in Europe, including six countries with restricted recognition and six transcontinental countries. Eurasia is a group of countries lying between Europe and Asia, some countries between them. The European continent is small in comparison to other continents on the planet, the majority of nations in Europe are small. Europe is home to several of the world’s smallest countries, including Vatican City, Monaco, San Marino, and Liechtenstein. The majority of countries are economically and technologically advanced, exporting high-quality goods all over the world.
Location: Northern and Eastern Hemisphere.
|Flag||No. #||Country||Area (Km2)|
|8||Bosnia and Herzegovina||51,129|
Countries with Limited Recognition
- Europe covers 10.18 million km2 of land and a population of over 742 million as per the estimate in 2013.
- Russia located in both Asia and Europe Continent. It covered a total of 17,098,242 km2 area. only 3,836,652 of the area is part of Europe while 13,26,1590 km2 part of Asia.
- Kazakhstan, the total area of the country is 2,724,902 km2, only 180,000 km2 located in the European continent and the rest of the land part of Asia.
- Turkey’s most part located in Asia (760,055 km2), only 23,507 km2 part of Europe.
- The limited to no international recognition countries, None of them are members of the UN.
- In the European continent, many countries are economically and technically forward compare to other continents.
- Around 76% of Europeans are Christians which makes it the largest Christianity religion.
- Germany is the Richest Country in Europe by GDP (nominal) with $3.87 trillion.
- Monaco is the richest country in Europe by (GDP-PPP) with $187,650 per Capita.
- The economy of Europe is presently the largest in the world with assets under management of over $32 trillion.
- The continent bordered by the Arctic Ocean to the north, the Mediterranean Sea to the south, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west.
- Russia is the largest by Area and Populous Country while Vatican City is the smallest in terms of population and area.
- Countries in Europe also called European Countries popularly.
- Football is the most popular sports in Europe.
You May like This:
- List of Countries in Europe
- Highest Mountains in Europe
- Richest Cities in Europe
- Most Scenic Train Routes in Europe
- Official Languages of European Countries
- Major Astronomical Observatories in Europe
- Countries of Europe and their Capital Cities
- Largest Lakes in Europe
- Highest Railways in Europe
- Highest & Lowest Attainable Transportation in Europe