Europe, the continent is consists of many economically and technologically developed cities with strong GDP. European countries exporting manufactured products including pharmacy products, motor vehicles, aircraft, and machinery. In the Eurozone, all countries using the ‘Euro’ as currency. The economy of the cities is primarily dominated by Industries, IT companies, domestic and foreign trading, and transportation. The European countries export manufactured products on large scale.
London and Paris are the major and richest cities in Europe with a GDP of US$835 billion and US$822 billion respectively. Dublin is the richest city by Per capita at $115,094. Frankfurt in Germany is the second richest city after Dublin with $ 102,941 per capita income.
Ranked by GDP (Gross Domestic Product)
(in US$ billion)
Ranked by GDP Per Capita
|8||London (Greater London)||United Kingdom||$73,377|
You May like This:
- List of Countries in Europe
- Highest Mountains in Europe
- Richest Cities in Europe
- Most Scenic Train Routes in Europe
- Official Languages of European Countries
- Major Astronomical Observatories in Europe
- Countries of Europe and their Capital Cities
- Largest Lakes in Europe
- Highest Railways in Europe
- Highest & Lowest Attainable Transportation in Europe
- The HDI (Human Development Index) is higher in all economically developed cities in Europe.
- The GDP of the European cities has been increasing since 2008.
- Most of the modernized cities located in Europe compared to other continents.
- Tourism also one of the main source of income of the cities as it filled with attractions and located within a beautiful landscape.
- Most German cities have a high GDP and per Capita income.
- The cities in Europe have modern and ancient buildings, many of them are populat tourist destinations.
- Germany, Russia, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy has higher GDP, also many of them are the richest countries in the world.